• $18.00
    Unit price per 
Tax included.

200ml (extra strong)

A non-toxic and powerful sanitiser that poses no hazards to pet and babies. It kills 99.99% of germs without leaving any chemical residues nor harsh fumes.

  • Eradicates virus, bacteria and fungus
  • Removes strong odours
  • Safe for humans and animals


Hanemori’s disinfectant eradicates all types of virus, bacteria and fungus as well as strong odours. After it has done its job, it turns into normal water, making it safe for babies and pets, even when licked. Besides pet odours, it can also remove ammonia, cigarette smell and other strong odours.


  • Spray directly at the target that you wish to sterilise or remove odour.
  • It is not necessary to wipe off the residue unless you want to keep the area dry as the disinfectant will turn into water after it has done its job.
  • On dirty areas, please clean the dirt first before spraying or else it may result in a stain. The disinfectant is not a cleaning agent.


For pets: At the pee tray area, on markings, on the paws after returning from walks, around the anus after a poop, after cleaning the ears, pet bed, toys, bowls, the groomer’s hands before and after grooming

For humans: baby pacifiers, cutlery, around the kitchen, flooring, curtain, rubbish bin, wet refuse, door knobs or handles, remote controls, keyboards, shoes, humidifiers, refrigerators, in the car, steering wheels, toilet bowl, around the house when someone is sick, and any other areas that may be unsanitary or smelly.


Hypochlorous acid, hypochlorite ion, water



Extra Strong

Concentration & pH







Store in a cool dry area, away from direct sunshine.


How safe is this disinfectant?

Even when it accidentally enters the eyes, or when licked, sniffed, or swallowed, there is no harm. There is also no irritation to the skin nor tissue damage. In fact, all mammals produce hypochlorous acid naturally in their bodies within the white blood cells as a defense mechanism against infections. The white blood cells use it to kill pathogens, including viruses, bacteria and fungus. Hospitals use it to disinfect and clean wounds. Although it is an acid, it is as weak as orange juice. After hypochlorous is used or dried, it reverts to saline water leaving no chemical residue.

How effective is this disinfectant compared to others?

Hypochlorous acid is a potent disinfectant that breaks up bacterial cells from within. It is capable of killing common nasty germs such as Salmonella, Enterica, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Listeria Monocytogenes (Listeria), Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumonia, and more. It is said to kill 99.99% of germs and is 120 times more effective as a sanitiser than bleach. It also prevents mutation of resistant-strains of bacteria. It is effective enough against germs at levels of 100ppm and above.

Is it bleach?

Hypochlorous acid has a faint bleach smell but it is not bleach. Hypocholrous (HOCL) is 1 part hydrogen, 1 part oxygen and 1 part chlorine combined while bleach is Sodium Hypochlorite (naCIO). Bleach is an artificial chemical not found in nature, whereas hypochlorous is naturally found and made in all mammals’ immune system. Bleach fumes may cause irritation and serious damage to respiratory systems and eyes, but hypochlorous does not.

Can it be used on metals?

It can corrode metals when exposed for long periods repeatedly and when done very frequently.

What is the difference between Regular & Extra Strong type?

The concentration (ppm) of the active ingredient determines how fast it works on bacteria and viruses, and how much amount is needed to completely remove the odour. Extra Strong type is more effective on stronger odours such as cat urine or markings. It also kills bacteria and viruses within a shorter time.

About Phenol

Phenol is a caustic and poisonous ingredient commonly found in household cleaners, including dettol. Cats, dogs, birds and small animals can get phenol poisoning when exposed. Phenol in dettol is a corrosive chemical that destroys proteins in cells. It can burn skin and even eyes. In low doses it can still affect the respiratory organs when inhaled. When licked or consumed it can damage the liver and kidney. At high doses it can cause damage to the nervous system and even death.

Birds and cats are more sensitive to phenols than other species. As they are less able to remove phenols from their bloodstream, build up of phenols to toxic levels can escalate symptoms. Common signs of poisoning include panting, hyperactivity, twitching, drooling, vomiting, diarrhea, tremors, seizures, shock, paralysis and coma.